UPCOMING GROUP WORKSHOPS WILL BEGIN JANUARY 2021
Tackling the ASWB Masters Exam – Fordham University Students (Group #2) May 13, 2021, at 7:30 pm EST
This workshop provides a clear picture of how the ASWB examination works and the key approaches that will get you better prepared for the exam.
- Strategies and tips are provided to assist you with understanding and finding the correct answer choice.
- A thorough analysis of 10 practice questions.
What to Expect
– Handouts are provided once you sign-up to one of our workshops
– During the workshop, you will have 12 minutes to complete 10 questions.
– Questions will be reviewed and various strategies, terms, and concepts will be discussed.
– Attendees can engage in discussions via chatbox or audio mode. Please note that workshops maybe in listen-only mode depending on the number of attendees.
Our workshops are conducted on the ClickMeeting Webinar Platform. Click Meeting can be used on your desktop computer and does not require installation, attendees only need a web browser and internet access. It is required to use the latest official versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera. You can also attend events from your iPhone, iPad, and Android device. All you need is ClickMeeting free mobile app: App Store, Google Play. Headset and speakers are required for both computer and mobile devices.
How to Join the Event?
– Once you sign-up to an event you will receive an email which provides information such as the URL that will take you to the event room once the link is clicked or paste it into your browser.
– You will then be asked to provide your name and email address to enter the event room.
– Please join the session 15 minutes prior to start time.
You can access the recording (2 business days) after the session has ended from Envision Pass Video On Demand list.